After registration, and reading this set of instructions (thank you!), your next step is to create a label. To do this, follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Log in from any page, using your username and password.
2. Familiarize yourself with as many artists as you can.
3. Choose "Create New Label" from the menu.
4. In each of the 5 Genres, choose the 2 artists you think will make you the most money.
5. If your eyes are bigger than your A&R budget, don't worry. While you're "auditioning" artists the first time, you can switch artists until you settle on your final roster. After you finalize your roster, you will have 2 free switches that you can use. If you want to switch more than that, you'll need to purchase an Artist SwitchPack of 5 switches.
6. Once you've chosen all 10 artists, click on Finalize Label. You'll be presented with your FML Artist Roster, and one last chance to make changes. Once you click on "I'm sure! Let's Play," your Label will join the competition at all levels.